Sunday 20 December 2009

Attempt 17: Veal Noodle Stew

I'm out of ideas. I think I'm never born for something. I start something that would interest for sometime and would end up being lazy enough to dedicate myself to it. So how do you get yourself being so determine to a thing that would define the being of you. Still cooking should do the trick - for the mean time?

Prepare the following ingredients: 250 grams of veal, a handful of pasta, beef broth cubes, onion, carrot and an egg.

Chop the veal in strips. Marinate it with salt, pepper, and extra virgin olive oil. Cook separately your veal through a hot non-stick skillet and stir frequently together with the slightly browned chopped onions. Add 2 cups of water and bring to boil.

When the veal is tender enough, add the handful of pasta into the boiling pot with a cup of water with the beef broth cube. If pasta has been cooked add the chopped carrots and the egg. Stir the soup with a fork so as the egg to be broken with the soup. Add another cup of water if necessary. Serve it warm.

It got me thinking through this bowl of soup that maybe the problem is I keep on looking. What is your "ness"?

0 comments:

Post a Comment