Wednesday 23 December 2009

Attempt 18: Lemon Strip Chicken Breast

My mother and brother just flew in from the philippines the day before yesterday. I was happy that our family can be together again. Me and my siblings have been trained to miss less with each other.

When we were four, me and my siblings were sent away from our parents to live with my grandma and go to a very good school. Education was all my family's importance in life. It is the basic essential for living besides air. It was kinda like we were sent to boarding school but we only live with my grandma.

Lets cook.

Prepare the following ingredients 3 pieces of de-boned chicken breast, magic sarap all purpose seasoning, a lemon, 2 eggs, cornstarch, and 80 gram of Lee Kum Kee's Sauce for lemon chicken.

Chop the chicken breast to strip like. Marinate them with magic sarap all purpose seasoning and 1/4 of lemon freshly squeez lemon. Let the marinated sauce set into the chicken for 30 minutes.

Mix the marinated chicken strip with beaten egg. Dust the chicken with cornstach. Pan fry in hot oil until golden yellow and done. Drain.

Heat 1 tbsp. oil. Stir in Lee Kum Kee Sauce for lemon chicken and heat through. Add chicken and stir well lightly.

This cooking is also good for fish fillent, pork chop and prawn. Serve it warm.

I think that since we were trained since 4 years old and we always have that assurance to each other that someday when the sky clears up and the flowers bloom my family would be together even if for only 2 weeks.

Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment